RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
If you intend to return or change the purchase, it is necessary to send an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org specifying the following:
- Name and Surname
- A telephone number
- The identification number of the order
- The code of the item you wish to return
- The reasons for the return
- If you wish to replace the product or be reimbursed
The merchandise to be returned or exchanged must be sent to the operating office of Rolland Srl at the following address:
Via Giuseppe di Vittorio, no. 11, loc. Cadriano
40057 Granarolo dell'Emilia (BO) - Italy
The Buyer has the right of withdrawal without any penalty. The only costs for which he/she is responsible are those relative to the return of the product.
To obtain the reimbursement of the amount paid, the Buyer must ship back to the registered office of the Supplier the items purchased within 14 (fourteen) business days of the receipt of the merchandise.
Rolland S.r.l. reserves the right to refuse returns communicated or dispatched late, or products not in the same condition as when delivered.
For correctness of relationship, the Customer undertakes to preserve and store with the maximum care and diligence the products received and for which he/she intends to exercise the right of withdrawal keeping them intact together with the original packages. The costs and risks of the transport for the return are the full responsibility of the Customer.
The return of products that are not intact, or that are deteriorated or missing accessories will not be accepted by Rolland.
Rolland, once it has received the merchandise in conformity with the above and after performing the due verification, will arrange to reimburse the Customer.
Within 14 business days of the receipt of the products, the Seller will arrange to make the reimbursement as follows:
- if the payment of the products being returned was originally made by credit card, the reimbursement of the amount paid will be made by crediting the credit card;
- if the payment was originally made through PayPal, the reimbursement of the amount paid will take place according to the standard procedure of the platform, as described in the following link
- in all other cases (original payment by bank transfer or MyBank) the reimbursement of the amount paid will be made by bank transfer to the bank details listed by the Buyer.